Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My second post



I am interested in drawing cartoon characters. The drawing above is of Timmy Turner, a main character on "The Fairly OddParents", a Nickelodeon animated series created by Butch Hartman.


Although Timmy is most certainly not my single favorite cartoon character, he is definitely among my top 10. He is a very cute and good-spirited 10-year-old boy with fairies for godparents. His fairy godbrother Poof is also very cute.


I stopped watching Nickelodeon shortly after the network's trademark "splat" logo was replaced by a bizarre, orange 3D text. I was very pissed at this unnecessary and undesired change. Nevertheless, I still hold "Fairly" with great adoration and respect, as is the case with several other Nickelodeon animated series.

No comments:

Post a Comment