Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Perspective Street Corner


This is just a general view of no one specifics work, but i decided to blog about it. This perspective drawing is done from a two point perspective. I chose this perspective drawing our of all the other perspective drawings out there because this is the angle of the building in which i am doing in class. Looking at this piece of artwork shows me that if this is what it could turn out to be then i should finish it. I like how this artist not only did the lines of the perspective drawing, but they also did some shading within it as well. You could tell that this piece of artwork took some time and thought into it. I decided to choose this piece of artwork because this is my first time doing a perspective drawing myself so i thought it would be interesting to see how others were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment